The critical nature of water gave birth to the Old West saying of “You don’t miss your water ‘til the well runs dry.” We live in a modern world where the same thing can now be said concerning the power that drives and is vital to every aspect of your business. It is also a reality that the “well will run dry” sooner or later when it comes to your power supplies.
It is important that you fully understand the risks to your business from an industrial power failure or other power interruptions. From industrial power failures to new construction requirements to equipment replacement cycles, you need the ability to provide backup and temporary power in a number of circumstances.
Fortunately, you are no longer at the mercy of the random storm or unanticipated power failures on the grid. At Concentric, we work with a large number of companies to help them prepare for all aspects of power failure, ensuring no interruption to mission critical operations.
The Critical Importance of Preparation
Our experience and insights allow us to identify 6 specific areas of power preparedness. We approach each of these steps as reserve power experts, knowledgeable of all state-of-the art technology and solutions. We work with you and your staff to properly address these steps. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind that your operations won’t be affected by unplanned or necessary power outages. These steps include:
- Site Assessments. The first step is, of course, to understand your exposure to an industrial power failure and your other reserve power needs. We know what questions to ask and what areas of risk and potential problems to evaluate.
- Power Requirements Design and Engineering. New technologies and methods make the reserve power field an exciting area for upgrading existing plans and equipment. Properly designing reserve power capabilities is an essential part of tailoring an effective solution to your specific requirements.
- Installation Services. Our designs and recommendations are not theoretical concepts. From our company’s first projects we have staked our reputation on practical solutions we help to install and maintain.
- Equipment Repairs and Maintenance. Reserve power requires 100 percent, no-excuses reliability. That calls for proactive and ongoing maintenance and testing of your solution once it is installed. The regular testing and upgrading of all reserve powers systems keeps power flowing even under extreme conditions.
- Turnkey Project Management. We don’t believe in partial solutions to the reserve power equation. When it comes to the need for absolute reliability, there is no room for finger pointing when reserve power is needed. We deliver that solution from concept and design to installation and maintenance.
- Generator Fuel Management. An industrial power failure normally lasts only a few hours. However, you need to be ready for days of operation on reserve power for any number of reasons, including major natural disasters. It is one thing to ensure your reserve power is there when you need it, it is another to keep that power going as long as you need it to.
If you don’t currently have 100 percent confidence in your company’s ability to handle an industrial power failure, or you have needs for temporary power reserves, we can help you find the most effective and efficient solution. Give us a call today and begin the process to ensure your mission is never compromised because of a lack of adequate power.